About the position
The successful candidate will bring strong knowledge and experience in paid search with a desired knowledge in display and paid social advertising. They should come with the ability to own the setup, health & optimisation checks and be able to identify new opportunities across multiple clients and platforms. Driving towards delivering consistent improvements to commercial performance.
Upon joining the team, the successful candidate will be allocated clients to manage, and will be expected to provide assistance and support to other campaigns, too.
Working with us
Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Paid Media strategies and processes for multiple clients.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals.
- Knowledge of paid media channels, with hands on search account building and proven account growth essential.
- Demonstrable budget management.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand the reasons behind performance changes in accounts.
- Intermediate excel skills, including the use of VLOOKUPs & SUMIFS formulae. Use of Supermetrics queries would be beneficial as well as its use in Google Data Studio.
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics, and/or other tracking software. Having a deep understanding and appreciation of the importance of tracking and attribution.
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills (in writing and in person).
- Experience in 3rd party display platforms (desirable).
- Demonstrates knowledge of recent google updates and product releases and has an adaptable approach to paid search management.