About the role
We’re looking for a driven, organised and conscientious Account Manager to join our fast-moving and dynamic digital marketing and development team.
You’ll be tasked with building strong, fruitful relationships with our extensive client base, helping to develop accounts at a strategic level and supporting in the delivery of their digital roadmaps.
Working with our team of digital marketing experts, you’ll have the drive and ability to identify new business opportunities, exceed client expectations and deliver first-class service across the board.
This is a management-level position, perfect for someone who has 2+ years’ account management experience within a marketing agency environment or a senior executive looking to take the next step. The team is led by an experienced Account Director keen to develop a best-in-class client services team.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and lead day-to-day client communication
- Develop excellent relationships with clients and become a trusted digital advisor
- Support in the strategic direction for our clients and work to defined digital roadmaps to deliver results and enhance performance
- Establish key business opportunities and produce supporting proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ businesses and the markets they operate within
- Work alongside our internal teams to maintain and drive client satisfaction levels
- Provide the vital link between Banc’s teams and clients
- Demonstrates knowledge of recent Google updates and product releases and has an adaptable approach to Paid Search management.
- At least 2 years’ agency experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing/management preferable)
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Detail focussed and process driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure
- Focused and resilient with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to understand and translate complex marketing and development briefs to internal teams
- Strong project and financial management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Basecamp and Jira
- Experience in or knowledge of digital marketing, website development and user experience