Content & Digital PR Executive
About the role
Passionate about Content Marketing or Digital PR, and seeking to join an established team where you'll not only receive the necessary support and guidance but also have the opportunity to make a significant contribution and advance your career? We have an exciting opportunity that could be a perfect fit.
BANC is seeking a creative, adaptable, and well-organised Content & Digital PR Executive to become a part of our expanding Digital Marketing team. This opportunity will allow you to immerse yourself every aspect of Content Marketing and Digital PR campaign management, contributing to a wide range of client projects across various industries.
As you gain experience and confidence, we will guide you toward managing your own client portfolio under the mentorship of our experienced colleagues.
We’re after someone who embodies meticulous organisation, diligence, and a sharp eye for detail. A proactive work ethic and a strong desire to learn and grow are essential. In return, we offer a wealth of support, comprehensive training, and a clear path to help you achieve your career aspirations.
- Assisting the team with a variety of Content Marketing campaign management tasks: research and ideation, competitive analysis, content audits, campaign briefs, and reports
- Briefing and managing the production of collateral with our Copywriting and Creative teams, ensuring work is delivered on-brief and on-schedule
- Familiarising yourself with the principles of SEO, customer journey planning and keyword research
- Contributing to team Digital PR ideation sessions, offering heaps of creative suggestions
- Testing the validity of – and gathering data for – client Digital PR campaigns
- Researching, building and maintaining accurate and up-to-date Digital PR media contact lists
- Writing and sending Digital PR campaign pitches to journalists
- Monitoring journalist requests and client news agendas – feeding reactive placement opportunities and ideas into the team
- Supporting the team across monthly reporting and campaign measurement tasks
- Accurately tracking billable time for work completed across client campaigns
- Assisting the client services team with ad-hoc requests and attending client meetings where necessary
- Open and flexible to supporting other channels which require Content Marketing input: CRM, Email Marketing, Lead Generation campaigns and Social Media
- 1-2 years’ experience in Content, Copywriting, Digital PR, Digital Marketing or a similar role – with a desire to develop skills in campaign management
- A fundamental understanding of SEO theory and best practice
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics for measuring traffic and marketing performance
- Demonstrable experience in delivering against the needs of internal stakeholders or external customers
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail – with the ability to follow guidelines for producing quality work
- Experience of planning and managing marketing projects, showcasing an ability to manage tasks effectively
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring all weekly tasks are completed on-schedule and to a high standard
- Experience using a project management tool like Jira, Basecamp or Monday (desirable)
- Experience using research and analysis tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush (desirable)
- Experience using PR tools like Buzzstream and MuckRack (desirable)
- A willingness to learn, experiment, and adapt to new ideas and approaches, even if they are outside your current comfort zone.