Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
We are looking for a Content Marketing & Digital PR Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Content Marketing strategies and processes for selected clients, building their skills and working towards eventual management of their own campaigns.
Content & Digital PR Executive – About the Role
Join a well-established and forward-thinking team, responsible for Content Marketing, Digital PR, Copywriting and Social Media. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry-leading professionals in one of the North’s most ambitious (and friendly) Digital Marketing agencies.
This is a junior-level role, but the successful candidate will ideally have some knowledge of or experience in Content, PR or a related discipline. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with is committed and passionate about developing a career in Content Marketing.
Being proactive and flexible, the candidate will have proven research and creative skills, an eye for precise detail, and the ability to spin multiple plates and deadlines simultaneously. They will be expected to provide assistance across the team, conducting a wide range of tasks to ensure the success and smooth running of client campaigns.
The successful will receive ongoing training and support in using a wide range of Content Marketing, Digital PR and SEO tools, giving them the confidence to grow into the role and begin running a selection of their own campaigns under the team’s direction.
Please note that this is not a copywriting role; you will be responsible for content marketing research, strategy support, campaign planning, administration, outreach, and asset creation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research in support of the creation of strategies, competitor analyses, content audits and other documentation
- Researching and building relevant outreach media lists for Digital PR campaigns, using tools and manual research
- Generating Content and Digital PR ideas, and contributing to team ideation sessions
- Assisting with data gathering for Digital PR campaigns
- Outreaching and pitching Digital PR content to journalists
- Creating designs and visual assets using Canva, Genially and similar tools, to accompany copy and for social media
- Uploading and optimising content across client content management systems (WordPress, Umbraco, etc.) and implementing content improvements
- Liaising with the Technical SEO team to increase your knowledge of organic search and inform sound planning
- Running a selection of your own content marketing and digital PR campaigns with the support of the team as your progress within your role
- Carrying out various administrative duties as required by the Senior Content Marketing Manager
Key Skills and Experience:
- Some experience of content, digital marketing or a related discipline and the desire to develop a career in this field
- Interest in SEO and how this complements Content Marketing and Digital PR activity
- Strong research and planning skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Creative and full of ideas, with the ability to translate these into actionable suggestions
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (desirable)
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of:
- Flexible working policy (min. 20% of time in office + select full-team days)
- AXA health and dental cover
- 21 days annual leave (+1 additional day per year of service up to maximum of 5)
- Additional paid day off on your birthday
- Company pension
- TechScheme and CycleScheme
- Free car parking
- Half price pure gym membership
- Company-funded counselling and wellness sessions
- Regular company-funded nights out and events
- Weekly team competitions with gift vouchers
- High-spec Apple equipment (MacBook Air or similar)
- A first-class in-house training and development programme
- A vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org