Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Paid Media strategies and processes for multiple clients.
About the Role
The successful candidate will bring strong knowledge and experience in paid search with a desired knowledge in display and paid social advertising. They should come with the ability to own the setup, health & optimisation checks and be able to identify new opportunities across multiple clients and platforms. Driving towards delivering consistent improvements to commercial performance.
Upon joining the team, the successful candidate will be allocated clients to manage, and will be expected to provide assistance and support to other campaigns, too.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing customer accounts on the following: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, including but not limited to budget & KPI management to hit client forecasts
- Account optimisations including SQR & keyword build outs, bid modifier analysis, and ad copy creation and testing, always finding ways to improve the performance.
- Reporting through excel and data studio on set KPIs, as well as commentary regarding changes made in the month and the positive impact from this.
- Campaign and strategy reporting via powerpoint and presenting directly to the client and key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for campaign growth, including analysis & recommendations across all elements of the campaign, and implementing these where possible.
- Sales team and client services team support, including partaking in client calls and face to face meetings.
- Maintaining industry certifications
- Keeping a finger on the pulse with new product releases, betas and algorithmic changes.
- An understanding of conversion rate optimisation and landing page A/B testing
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Knowledge of paid media channels, with hands on search account building and proven account growth essential.
- Demonstrable budget management
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand the reasons behind performance changes in accounts.
- Intermediate excel skills, including the use of VLOOKUPs & SUMIFS formulae. Use of Supermetrics queries would be beneficial as well as its use in Google Data Studio
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics, and/or other tracking software. Having a deep understanding and appreciation of the importance of tracking and attribution.
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills (in writing and in person).
- Experience in 3rd party display platforms (desirable)
- Demonstrates knowledge of recent google updates and product releases and has an adaptable approach to paid search management
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for the Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com