About the position
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and compassionate Account Director to lead our client services team. The perfect candidate will be one capable of ensuring all campaigns meet our clients’ requirements whilst allowing our product teams to implement best-practice strategies and activity.
This role at Banc is a senior management position, leading the client services team as well as managing relationships with your own roster of clients. You will be ultimately responsible for the Account Managers and Account Executives in your team and, most importantly, the smooth running of all client relationships.
Working with us
Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for an Account Director to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Client Services Team and all Clients relationships.
Skills and qualifications
- To be the ‘face’ of client services and be ever-present to clients.
- To uphold the values of the business and practice professionalism at all times.
- To lead, inspire and support Account Managers/Execs in their pursuit of five-star customer service.
- To develop your team by highlighting their skills gaps and providing relevant training.
- To retain clients annually by re-signing contracts for a minimum of 12 months.
- To seek opportunities for client value growth by considering additional products and services.
- To confirm client billing each month and provide updates to the Accounts team.
- To develop processes in order to improve efficiency in the department.
- To support sales and marketing with case study collateral.
- To attend sales meetings when required to represent Client Services.
- To collaborate with Senior Managers across Products and/or Departments.
- To work with the Commercial Director to forecast budgets and performance for clients, and highlight opportunities.
- To seek out new partnerships with 3rd parties to help improve business performance.
- To participate in Senior Management discussion on business strategy and conduct.