Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
About the Role
We are looking for a super talented, enthusiastic Web Analyst who is always one step ahead of the game when it comes to new technologies! If you’re passionate about data and have a curious and inquisitive attitude to delve deeper into the “why” behind our client performance data, keep reading!
Multitasking is equally as important, the successful candidate should be able to prioritise and manage projects effectively, and collaborate with other teams to deliver their findings, so building and maintaining relationships, sometimes with stakeholders, is also key.
As an integrated and collaborative agency, we require a Web Analyst to produce both our people and our clients with innovative web analytics solutions that will strengthen the strategies behind each campaign. Having an eye for detail, and a keen “can do” attitude is essential to this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support your team in the delivery of best practice analytics
- Configuration and management including e.g.: Account Audits – UA, GA4, GTM (additional platforms are a bonus e.g. Matomo, Adobe)
- Implementation of tracking and events set up
- Work with developers to implement site tracking solutions for data collection and implement measurement tags using Google Tag Manager
- Monitor site tracking solutions to ensure tracking is correctly configured and data is being collected
- Close collaboration with the UX and development team to inform design and development decisions
- Create and maintain automated reports and dashboards using Google Data Studio/Excel/Supermetrics, experience in data manipulation is a bonus
- Liaise with your team to understand client needs and challenges. Work with your team to understand where there are pressures and identify solutions you can take to relieve these
- Provide a support role to the wider department where required
Communicate performance updates to planning teams and clients
Be aware of available tools and learn how to use them effectively
Key Skills and Experience:
- An intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics (Google qualifications are a bonus)
- Proven experience of analysing and interpreting data in a B2B/lead generation background
- Have a proactive attitude and show an enthusiasm for data and a desire to learn.
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Able to demonstrate personal time management skills and confident in prioritising workloads
- Shows confidence when communicating (particularly technical details).
- Some experience of content, digital marketing or a related discipline and the desire to develop a career in this field
- Interest in SEO and how this complements Content Marketing and Digital PR activity
- Strong research and planning skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Creative and full of ideas, with the ability to translate these into actionable suggestions
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (desirable)
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of:
- Flexible working policy (min. 25% of time in office + select full-team days)
- AXA health and dental cover
- 21 days annual leave (+1 additional day per year of service up to maximum of 5)
- Additional paid day off on your birthday
- Company pension
- TechScheme and CycleScheme
- Free car parking
- Half price pure gym membership
- Company-funded counselling and wellness sessions
- Regular company-funded nights out and events
- Weekly team competitions with gift vouchers
- High-spec Apple equipment (MacBook Air or similar)
- A vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com