Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional individual who relishes Technical SEO work and is comfortable working across different CMS platforms and SEO tools. The role also requires an individual who can skilfully communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
Working across a selection of different clients, with a range of needs and KPIs, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to fulfilling key Technical SEO duties.
As an integrated and collaborative agency, we require a Technical SEO Manager who is able to produce work and results that will complement our Organic Search, Paid Search, Social Media and Web Design services. The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate an understanding of how Technical SEO can support and propel wider Digital Marketing campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out proven, effective and up-to-date Technical SEO tactics based on the clients’ campaign strategies, created by the Senior Technical SEO Manager
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing team to align overall Organic Search strategies
- Developing SEO processes and procedures to improve efficiency and delivery of campaigns
- Providing monthly reporting documentation to support the Client Services team
- Supporting the sales process with website audits and consultation work
- Reporting Technical SEO results to the wider team and clients
- Reporting to the Senior Technical SEO Manager
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on Technical SEO experience
- Experience managing agency-style client SEO campaigns
- Exceptional On-site and Off-site tactical knowledge and experience
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com