Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Senior Technical SEO Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all SEO campaigns and managing the Technical SEO team.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical SEO Manager who is comfortable with hands-on Technical SEO work, whilst managing a small team and effectively communicating with clients and colleagues alike.
Although the successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running, we are building for the future. Therefore, we hope to discover a candidate who understands the potential of growing the team and business in the long-term. Encouraging and helping our existing team of Technical SEO Managers and Executives to develop and grow is a core part of Banc’s ongoing strategy.
As an integrated and collaborative agency, we require a Senior Technical SEO Manager who is able to produce work and results that will complement our Organic Search, Paid Search, Social Media and Web Design services. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to take a holistic overview of client campaigns, helping to shape the larger strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing and measuring Technical SEO campaign strategies for clients
- Aligning campaign processes and strategies in line with client KPIs
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing Director to align the overall Organic Search strategy
- Managing the Technical SEO team members’ (Managers and Executives) workload and personal development
- Developing SEO processes and procedures to improve efficiency and campaign delivery
- Supporting the sales process with website audit and consultation work
- Reporting Technical SEO results to the wider team and clients
- Reporting to the MD on departmental strategy, development, people and results
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on Technical SEO experience
- Experience managing a Technical SEO department and/or team
- Exceptional on-site and off-site strategic and tactical knowledge
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org