Banc is looking for a talented and versatile individual to join our team as an Organic Search Executive. Predominantly an SEO role, this opportunity is ideal for any young executive who enjoys both the technical and creative elements of organic search.
You will learn valuable techniques from a vastly experienced team of technical SEOs and content marketers although training and experience of the fundamentals would be expected.
The role will allow for immediate hands on experience of SEO campaigns, through classic onsite optimisation, advanced techniques and also liaison with the content marketing department with a view to natural backlink acquisition.
The successful applicant will have good knowledge of the SEO industry, including the latest Google guidelines and algorithmic updates. Experience of reporting via Google Data Studio or similar platforms would also be expected but not necessarily a pre-requisite for the role.
- To understand the client KPIs and execute campaigns accordingly
- To complete onsite and offsite SEO tasks to an excellent standard
- To gauge a client’s organic performance effectively and report accordingly
- To understand Google’s algorithms to a sufficient level in order to influence visibility
- To continue to develop your SEO knowledge whilst maintaining campaigns
- To liaise with other digital marketing departments in order to assist campaigns
- 1-2 years’ experience of SEO and/or Content Marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Adept at using Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Experience of interpreting web crawls using industry software
OTHER SEO SKILLS
- Knowledge of the organic search landscape
- Analytical mindset and the ability to interpret search data
- Attention to detail ability to create compelling documentation
- Time management skills
PERSONAL STYLE AND BEHAVIOUR
- Energetic and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to deadlines and ad-hoc work requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbally and orally
- A passion for the digital marketing industry and the SEO sector specifically