Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a wide range of Content Marketing activity across our client base – while growing into leading their own accounts with the support and direction of our experienced team.
About the Role
This is fantastic opportunity for a candidate early in their digital marketing career to join a well-established team – responsible for Content Marketing, Digital PR and Social Media – who are committed to being at the forefront of their field and driving campaign success at every turn.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to gain a broad base of Content Marketing and Digital PR skills, in one of the North’s most ambitious (and friendly) Digital Marketing agencies.
The successful candidate will already have some knowledge of and experience in content marketing or a related discipline – but most importantly be committed and passionate about developing their career in the field.
Being proactive and flexible, the candidate will have proven research and creative skills, an eye for precise detail, and the ability to spin multiple plates and deadlines simultaneously. They will be expected to provide assistance across the team, conducting a wide range of tasks to ensure the success and smooth running of client campaigns.
You will receive ongoing training and support in using a wide range of Content Marketing, Digital PR and SEO tools, giving you the confidence to grow into the role and begin running a selection of your own campaigns under the team’s direction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research in support of the creation of strategies, competitor analyses and other documentation
- Researching and building relevant outreach media lists for Digital PR campaigns, using tools and manual research
- Generating Content and Digital PR ideas, and contributing to team ideation sessions
- Assisting with data gathering for Digital PR campaigns
- Outreaching and pitching Digital PR content to journalists
- Developing relationships with bloggers and influencers in client industries
- Creating designs and visual assets using Canva, Genially and similar tools, to accompany copy and for social media
- Uploading and optimising content across client content management systems (WordPress, Umbraco, etc.)
- Liaising with the Technical SEO team to increase your knowledge of organic search and inform sound planning
- Running a selection of your own content marketing and digital PR campaigns with the support of the team as your progress within your role
- Carrying out various administrative duties as required by the team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Some experience of content, digital marketing or a related discipline and the desire to develop a career in this field
- Interest in SEO and how this complements Content Marketing and Digital PR activity
- Strong research and planning skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Creative and full of ideas, with the ability to translate these into actionable suggestions
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (desirable)
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
You will be provided with high-spec equipment (MacBook Air or similar) for work purposes.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org