Are you a content marketing or outreach executive with 1-2 years’ experience, looking for your next big step? Banc is currently on the lookout for an organised, creative an ambitious content marketer to join it’s twelve-strong Organic Search department.
Banc is a full-service digital marketing and web agency dedicated to providing clients with best-in-class results and service. If you’re looking to develop your content marketing skills in a positive, supportive environment, this is the role for you.
Working as part of the Content Marketing team within a well-established Organic Search department, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of a list of 4-5 clients – including planning, execution, analysis and reporting
- Delivery of content marketing campaigns which produce positive results for clients, onsite and offsite
- Production of strategy documents, content audits, campaign briefs, and reports
- Communicating with the copywriting team to ensure content is delivered on-brief and on-schedule, to a high standard: blog posts, guides, quizzes, interactive pieces, case studies, link acquisition content, etc.
- Developing relationships with journalists and influencers in your clients’ industries
- Day-to-management of client budgets and resource planning
- Liaison with the technical SEO team to plan organic campaign solutions that meet client business goals
- Assisting the account management team with client queries and attending meetings where required
- Supporting the rest of the Organic Search team with ad-hoc tasks as required – as well as contributing to product areas including organic social, digital PR and web build
Key Skills and Experience:
- A hardworking, energetic and adaptive approach
- Experience of planning, executing and reporting on content marketing campaigns
- A keen interest in all things content, SEO and digital PR – with an appetite to learn new skills
- Experience using content analysis and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- First-class communication skills and attention to detail
- A keenness to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of digital professionals
- Experience using Jira, Basecamp or a similar project management tool would be a plus, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in one of the North’s most ambitious (and friendliest) digital agencies.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a range of benefits (including comprehensive AXA Healthcare, PureGym and TechScheme Memberships), ongoing training, and the opportunity to work a dynamic and supportive environment.