Established, progressive and dynamic, Banc’s been providing leading Digital Marketing services ever since 2009. Based in Trafford, Manchester, it’s been that way back when we were a team of two. Now, we’re a 25-strong team of Digital Marketing professionals obsessed with staying at the cutting edge.
Banc’s diverse collection of clients is what keeps us on our toes. B2B or B2C, household name or something niche, our wide-ranging client base brings out our best and keeps us growing.
And we know that a high-performing sales team is the key to this growth. That’s why we’re on the watch for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to track down and screen potential customers who can benefit from what we can bring to the table.
About the Role
We’re looking for a driven, organised and conscientious Account Manager to join our fast-moving and dynamic digital marketing and development team.
You’ll be tasked with building strong, fruitful relationships with our extensive client base, helping to develop accounts at a strategic level and supporting in the delivery of their digital roadmaps.
Working with our team of digital marketing experts, you’ll have the drive and ability to identify new business opportunities, exceed client expectations and deliver first-class service across the board.
This is a management-level position, perfect for someone who has 2+ years’ account management experience within a marketing agency environment or a senior executive looking to take the next step. The team is led by an experienced Account Director keen to develop a best-in-class client services team.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and lead day-to-day client communication
- Develop excellent relationships with clients and become a trusted digital advisor
- Support in the strategic direction for our clients and work to defined digital roadmaps to deliver results and enhance performance
- Establish key business opportunities and produce supporting proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ businesses and the markets they operate within
- Work alongside our internal teams to maintain and drive client satisfaction levels
- Provide the vital link between Banc’s teams and clients
What we're looking for...
- At least 2 years’ agency experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing/management preferable)
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Detail focussed and process driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure
- Focused and resilient with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to understand and translate complex marketing and development briefs to internal teams
- Strong project and financial management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Basecamp and Jira
- Experience in or knowledge of digital marketing, website development and user experience
Training you'll receive...
- First-class in-house training and development programme delivered by our experienced digital senior team
- Yearly appraisals
- Monthly 121s
- Bespoke personal development programmes for each team member
- Opportunities to request additional training programmes
- Access to conferences, webinars and training events
- Great opportunity for progression - based on performance
Benefits & Perks
- Hybrid working policy (2 days in the office with flexitime)
- AXA health and dental cover
- 23 days annual leave (+1 additional day per year of service up to a max of 3)
- Charity volunteering day off
- Company pension
- TechScheme and CycleScheme (discount on personal items)
- Free car parking
- Company-funded counselling and wellness sessions
- Regular company-funded nights out and events
- Weekly team competitions with gift vouchers
- High-spec Apple equipment (MacBook Air or similar)
- Vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre