Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing and Web Design agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Old Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing and Web Design services since 2009.
From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
About the Role
The role is primarily to design websites and prepare them for Development. From client brief, through Site Map creation, Wireframe UX design and finally UI design.
Other work may include Branding, Logo and other design asset creation.
- Designing digital experiences that are as user-friendly and commercially effective as possible for our clients.
- Understanding the target audience for every project by working collaboratively with the wider team to help run customer/stakeholder interviews, user testing, card sorting and other research activity.
- Working with clients, optimisation strategists and developers to improve website performance through full redesign or A/B testing.
- Acting as brand guardian for our agency.
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, user research methods and design trends.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer
- Experienced in programs like Sketch, Photoshop and Invision
- Strong understanding of behavioural psychology and user research methods
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for the Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org