- Reporting to: Organic Search Director
- Status: Full Time
- Location: Banc
Banc is looking for a talented and versatile individual to join our team as an SEO Manager.
Predominantly a technical SEO role, this opportunity is ideal for any individual who enjoys tech SEO but who also has a keen eye for strategy and also offsite SEO disciplines.
You will learn valuable techniques from a vastly experienced team of organic search professionals and content marketers, although training and experience of running successful campaigns would be expected.
The role will allow for immediate hands-on experience of technical SEO campaigns, through classic onsite optimisation, advanced techniques and also liaison with the content marketing and digital PR departments.
The successful applicant will have good knowledge of the SEO industry, including the latest Google guidelines and algorithmic updates. Experience of reporting via Google Data Studio or similar platforms would also be expected but not necessarily a pre-requisite for the role.
- To understand client KPIs and execute campaigns accordingly
- To complete onsite and offsite SEO tasks to an excellent standard
- To gauge a client’s organic performance effectively and report accordingly
- To understand Google’s algorithms to a sufficient level in order to influence visibility
- To continue to develop your SEO knowledge whilst maintaining campaigns
- To liaise with other digital marketing departments in order to assist campaigns
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in running SEO campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Adept at using Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Experience of interpreting web crawls using industry software
- Knowledge of the organic search landscape
- Analytical mindset and the ability to interpret search data
- Attention to detail ability to create compelling documentation
- Time management skills
- An interest in offsite SEO and collaboration with Content Marketing and PR
PERSONAL STYLE AND BEHAVIOUR
- Energetic and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to deadlines and ad-hoc work requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbally and orally
- A passion for the digital marketing industry and the SEO sector specifically
To find out more, click here to contact us via our website or call us on 0345 459 0558