Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Content Marketing strategies and processes for selected clients.
About the Role
Join a well-established and forward-thinking team, responsible for Content Marketing, Digital PR, Copywriting and Social Media. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry-leading professionals in one of the North’s most ambitious (and friendly) Digital Marketing agencies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to utilise extensive research to shape strategies and incorporate out-of-the-box thinking to create opportunities for client campaigns. Adaptability and flexibility are vital in the role, ensuring Banc’s Content Marketing team stays ahead of the competition.
Upon joining the team, the successful candidate will be allocated client campaigns to manage, and will be expected to provide assistance and support to other campaigns, too.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owning every aspect of your client’s Content Marketing – from planning and execution to analysis and reporting
- Liaising with the Technical SEO team to pragmatically plan broader organic search efforts
- Delivering Content Marketing campaigns, both onsite and offsite, which produce positive results for clients
- Producing client strategy documents, competitive analyses, content audits, campaign briefs, and reports
- Communicating with the content production team to ensure work is delivered on-brief and on-schedule, to the highest possible standard: blog posts, guides, quizzes, interactive guides, case studies, Digital PR content and more
- Assisting the agency’s Client Services team, attending client meetings and providing documentation and commentary as required
- Building target media lists and developing relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers in your clients’ industries
- Managing client budget spend
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of Content Marketing campaign planning, execution and reporting
- Keen interest in SEO and how this complements Content Marketing and Digital PR activity
- Good working knowledge of Content Marketing and SEO principles, and a desire to continually develop and test your knowledge
- Proven track record of executing link acquisition and supporting Digital PR campaigns
- Experience using content analysis and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- First-class project planning and organisational skills, with the ability to spin multiple plates at any time
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Experience using Jira, Basecamp or a similar project management tool would be a plus
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of a flexible working policy, AXA health and dental cover, company pension, a TechScheme and a CycleScheme, free car parking, a half price pure gym membership and employer funded employee counselling and wellness sessions, all with having a vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre to work from.
We are continuing to work from home through the pandemic, although our office is open for hot desking. We sanitise the office fully each evening as well as provide masks for those who wish to wear them, along with hand sanitiser for all employees.
Apply for Role
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org