- Reporting to: Client Services Director
- Status: Full Time
- Location: Banc
At Banc, we are looking for a digital account manager to join our client services team, liaising between our technical departments and clients.
The successful candidate will work across our full suite of products – paid media, organic search, content marketing and web dev. A strong understanding of all these products is essential, as is at least three years’ experience in a similar client-facing position.
The role will include the commercial management of a selection of client relationships; with a focus on maintaining and growing campaigns.
Precise attention to detail, the capacity to effectively multitask and demonstrable experience with budget management are all essential to the role. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also be able to showcase a natural ability to organise and manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
A strong understanding of Google Analytics is preferable. The successful candidate should be able to extract data from analytics platforms, using this to build reports and deliver these to colleagues and clients.
- Providing the link between the client and the technical departments – working as a trusted advisor for clients and ambassador for internal teams.
- Holding regular calls and face-to-face meetings with a portfolio of clients and prospects, always delivering Banc’s 5-star service.
- Working alongside technical departments, ensuring that their campaigns meet the clients’ requirements.
- Building and presenting reports, strategies, results, forecasts and plans to current clients and prospects.
- Liaising with key partners to build out Banc’s product portfolio and identify new opportunities.
- Negotiating new products, contract extensions and opportunities with clients.
- Assisting the new business team with sales support and new client onboarding.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a range of benefits including comprehensive medical insurance with optical and dental cover, a discounted PureGym membership for all employees, free car parking*, Cycle to work and Tech scheme, ongoing training and the opportunity to work a dynamic and supportive environment.
To find out more, click here,send your CV & Covering letter to CV@banc.digital or call us on 0345 459 0558